Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I sold a 1979 Lebaron Medallion 4D 318 high altitude factory 4BBL car on Ebay and of course the buyer defaulted, so I thought I would post it here before attempting Ebay again. It an Arizona original car, no rust whatsoever and the paint isn't even that bad. I had a buy it now on Ebay for $1500.00 I would sell it here for $1300.00. It runs and drives but needs a TQ carb rebuild or replace it with a Holley or Edelbrock. It is registered and I have a clean title. It would be a fun and somewhat easy restore or just fix it up and cruise in it car. IMG_1456.jpg IMG_1455.jpg

I have lots more pics and info if anyone is interested. I just have WAY too many projects and don't have the time to devote to this car.

Sorry I forgot the VIN Number, VIN is FP41H9G101085.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,041 Posts
Per forum rules, you also need to post a valid VIN# of the car. Please do this ASAP.

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
You also have an old Nissan pickup there. I have one newer and boy do they retain their value.

E.bay is good for selling. I sell on it. Put parameters on which bidders can actually play to win.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You also have an old Nissan pickup there. I have one newer and boy do they retain their value.

E.bay is good for selling. I sell on it. Put parameters on which bidders can actually play to win.
Oh I did and had a guy contact me and want it, all hot to trot, and then when it came time to send the rest of the money he asks for a refund since hes too far away and it expensive to ship. DUH!

Yep my wife bought that Nissan new in 1997, with my help, we had only been dating a few months. It has been a truly awesome vehicle, I wouldn't sell it, unless someone wanted to swap me a Hellcat, but it would have to be straight up;)!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It’s got the right air filter set up to hear that 4 bbl. music.
My first car was a 79 Diplomat with the Slant 6, tan and looked just like this one. My first hotrod was a two door 78 Lebaron 318 with lean burn and 2 BBL. I hopped it up and blew up rear ends and transmissions until it rusted away. The sentimental reasons were why I bought this car when I ran across it. Its been sitting with tags and insurance on it for six months and since I haven't done anything with it in that time I an starting to think I probably wont ever, since I'm not 19 anymore and have enough toys.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sierra Vista Arizona, its about an hour south and east of Tucson.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yeah they were pitifully slow especially in a car this big. I finally got around to replacing the carb and now the 318 4BBL runs pretty well and the car has some get up and go now that I put a Holley 600 on it. I have enjoyed driving it around but I still have too many projects to justify keeping it. It does get a lot of looks and its not something you see everyday thats for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.