Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my car I wasn't thinking straight..hell I had just bought a Challenger! Anyways I got the Mastershield put on and I am NOT happy with it. First of all it claims to eliminate the need for waxing and polishing. BS lol I just had some scratches removed from my hood and it looks similar to when I got the car, not all faded. I also thought that with rustproofing, means no rust... Well I have a stone chip on my roof about the size of a shrivelled pea that has rusted in 2 weeks! Car is going in on wed as I have a speaker wiring problem and all my speakers blew in a matter of a week. So they are gonna put better ones in. As for the mastershield who knows if they have even put it on? Just want to go in armed, I hate those duh! looks! Or get treated like a woman lol!

Thanks in advance
Kelly:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
My dealership tried to get me to buy the paint and rust protection. I flat out said no, I told them this car is only going to be driven during the summer months and there is no point spending the extra money for that. I don't even drive this car when it's raining. They also pushed me to get the extended warranty which I didn't bother getting either. I will be lucky to put 15k on this car in 3 years, the standard 3 year 60,000 km warranty will run out before I put that many km's on the car.

Just my 2 cents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts