Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not ordered my Demon Crate yet (I know, am I crazy?). Couple of questions...

Anyone order yet?
Process?
Did you put your name on the crate?

Just need some info before I make the call... and any thoughts would be appreciated!

·
Now that was dumb!
6,015 Posts
I saw the Crate on one of the shows on the Velocity Channel. It is worth the dollar for sure. It's contents are imho spectacular. However, it takes a forklift to unload and to move it. Please be aware of this fact.

Reactions: melster

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw the Crate on one of the shows on the Velocity Channel. It is worth the dollar for sure. It's contents are imho spectacular. However, it takes a forklift to unload and to move it. Please be aware of this fact.
Thanks, I know it’s huge!

·
Registered
23 Posts
My crate arrived today (May 22nd), I ordered it April 2nd, weighted 290lbs, freight guy had a pallet jack to move it around, I ordered skinny tires at the same time from Jeg's (MT-6688) but they are back-ordered and don't have the slightest idea when they will be available.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, I just ordered my crate ($1). Had them put my name on it... I also ordered the authentication package (another $1). Still thinking about what to put on my car cover ($695) as I did not order the car cover yet.

I also pre-registered for the SRT School... will go sometime in October!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts