Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just thought I'd share the pic I took with my cell phone here in town recently.
Won me runner-up honors for April in the Diode Dynamics monthly contest.

Will be adding several mods between now and June 30 week, so she'll be ready for another round of contest entries...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Love how your Granite Crystal looks against that backdrop! Great photo!:smileup: Beautiful car!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Definitely, definitely, a great photo! :smileup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
The photo itself is nice for a cell phone photo. I'm just wondering why you went with that one.

Not trying to hate, but in that picture your car looks like a bone stock SXT. From your mod list, looks like you could've highlighted your mods more to make it stand out?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The photo itself is nice for a cell phone photo. I'm just wondering why you went with that one.

Not trying to hate, but in that picture your car looks like a bone stock SXT. From your mod list, looks like you could've highlighted your mods more to make it stand out?
...the photo was not taken for the attempt to win anything and the background on the photo is simple...it was done on a whim and not planned for any contest entry. The reason I took it was really for the ohio stadium since my brother in law lives out of state and is also a big Buckeyes fan. It was for him.
I submitted it also on a whim with no expectations. Just happened to be a decent photo on my cell when I submitted it along with the two other images of the 3 required that did show installed DD products.

The mod list had been updated since I took that photo as well, so what you currently see as mods completed...many were not there at the time I took that image.

I have since completed many mods as indicated as planned and noted in the original post, but I haven't photographed it since except once. A few of the mods came from DD including LED lighting. I don't know why that photo won runner up...that would be a question for the fine folks at DD since the photo does not show specific DD products...but they knew they were there from the other two images. They must have just liked that image better than the other two since they were extreme close ups and did not show enough of the car. :4-dontknow:

Here's there web address if you want to inquire:
www.diodedynamics.com

·
Registered
55 Posts
I love that photo, your car is really nice looking and a beautiful color. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts