Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get in touch with the tuning guys down at API regarding my emissions issues. Called a week ago and left a voicemail, followed up with an email last Friday and left another voicemail this past Monday. A week's gone by with no response. They must be extremely busy...or I'm not being pushy enough! :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
I think their head tuning guy (AJ) works out of two shops, one in Martinsville and the other up in NY. It could be that the message hasn't caught up with him, try posting something in their vendor area too, maybe they will see it and get back to you.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have had contact yesterday via their Facebook page, if you can believe that! I don't know if they dismissed my email and voicemails, but I wonder. One of the first messages on email they asked for my date of purchase because they couldn't find my name in their computer. Had to explain the s/c was purchased by Fairfield through them. Was kind of late in the day so I'm hoping they'll resume communications on Monday.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Jim - keep us posted on the comms. I have tried on several occasions (especially after driving by to see them in person last year) and their comms arent always very responsive and certainly not very timely. Alex & Don were pretty good, but the rest were sluggish at best.

Recently I had another forum member who's done some repeat business with them reach out on my behalf. Within a day Wyatt had called me and we had a good conversation. So maybe its a bit hit or miss.

Btw, I hear Don Yates is back with them as of June 1 - might want to give him a shout directly. He was always good to work with.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No contact today...disappointed.

·
12,990 Posts
Jim - keep us posted on the comms. I have tried on several occasions (especially after driving by to see them in person last year) and their comms arent always very responsive and certainly not very timely. Alex & Don were pretty good, but the rest were sluggish at best.

Recently I had another forum member who's done some repeat business with them reach out on my behalf. Within a day Wyatt had called me and we had a good conversation. So maybe its a bit hit or miss.

Btw, I hear Don Yates is back with them as of June 1 - might want to give him a shout directly. He was always good to work with.

2X on that, Don is a very easy guy to deal with.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Trying to get in touch with the tuning guys down at API regarding my emissions issues. Called a week ago and left a voicemail, followed up with an email last Friday and left another voicemail this past Monday. A week's gone by with no response. They must be extremely busy...or I'm not being pushy enough! :4-dontknow:
Sorry you are having some issues. Are you dialing a specific extension and its going to voice-mail? Please send me an E-mail [email protected] with your concerns and I will do my best to get you squared away. I Primarily spend my time in NY however I can help you im sure.
Hope this helps
AJ

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry you are having some issues. Are you dialing a specific extension and its going to voice-mail? Please send me an E-mail [email protected] with your concerns and I will do my best to get you squared away. I Primarily spend my time in NY however I can help you im sure.
Hope this helps
AJ
Hi AJ...I think I used the names directory the first time I called and left a message in your voicemail box. The second time I called, I think I called the number on the "contact us" page of the website and the guy that answered the phone transferred me to the "tuning guys", which got me to John Wimbish's voicemail. Left a message and reference the previous email and voicemail I sent. The email I sent went out on July 12th to the email address in your post above. I'll resend it to you now.

Thanks for posting here, I appreciate it. Oh, someone had been asking me questions via private message on facebook too, but the last I heard from them was Friday.

Disregard my PM JimMc, AJ to the rescue as usual!

-Stewart
Thanks for offering to help, Stewart....appreciate it!

Reactions: MoparDude
1 - 9 of 9 Posts