Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody is going to buy Atco and turn it into a car storage and auction site. It is in the Pinelands in Jersey which restricts the size lots you can build on so it wouldn’t be profitable to subdivide for houses.

·
Premium Member
7,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sucks....first the indoor flea market on 73 and now this.
Well if you miss the smell of the Pennsauken Mart you could always go to the Berlin Mart. The pretzel guy from the mart moved to Rt. 130 in Cinnaminson.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well if you miss the smell of the Pennsauken Mart you could always go to the Berlin Mart. The pretzel guy from the mart moved to Rt. 130 in Cinnaminson.
I had forgotten the name lol.I've been to Berlin Mart but its just not the same and too far of a drive for my patience on that congested route.I was used to just driving over the Tacony bridge and Pennsauken Mart was practically right there.
The place on 130,The Grand Mart was just depressing the last time I went a few years ago.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Oh the traffic has gotten ridiculous over the years!...but I guess that was to be expected with all the development along that route.Years ago that was the wife and my weekend drive but I try to avoid it these days....shame about Atco.All the old stuff that we enjoyed is slowly going away.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Somebody is going to buy Atco and turn it into a car storage and auction site. It is in the Pinelands in Jersey which restricts the size lots you can build on so it wouldn’t be profitable to subdivide for houses.
Dave- This was it - No other track in NJ ?

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,871 Posts
Sad stuff. Gone are the good ole days....

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,871 Posts
Lots of things things disapearing now. Next they'll want to blow Washington and Roosevelt off Mt.Rushmore.
They might WANT to, but that isn't going to happen in SD. Those jerks probably should stay away from here.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
what? seriously! damn! I loved Englishtown. I think that they still had the scars from the passenger side of my trans am on the wall. wow, I did not know that. I guess its true what they say, you can never go back home

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Reactions: OrangeCrush392
1 - 20 of 48 Posts