Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

Over the last few months, site supporters have been having issues with their recurring payments not being reflected on the site. This issue has now been rectified. The issue was, an old Paypal account was still linked which was causing the process to break down. We have since corrected this and it should be back working as normal for all new members signing up to be a site supporter.

For all members who have a recurring charge set up. You will need to cancel the recurring charge, and re-sign up when your current supporter status has finished.

Here are instructions, and if you have any issues canceling it please contact PayPal directly.

1.)Log in to your PayPal account.
2.)Click the Profile icon next to "Log out."
3.)Click Preapproved Payments under "Payment settings."
4.)Click the merchant name.
5.)Click Cancel Automatic Billing at the top of the page.

We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused and thanks so much to everyone for bearing with us.

-Community support team.

·
Premium Member
12,627 Posts
So do we need to set ourselves a reminder to do this prior to our subscription running out?

·
They see me rollin...
1,276 Posts
Oops! I don't remember seeing this, but my monthly did clear. I will go look into it. Thanks!

·
Dazed & Confused
36,953 Posts
Yep. The system automatically sets up recurring payments so members that set theirs up before the fix will need to kill it in Paypal and then redo it here. If not, you'll end up getting charged and your banner will disappear again.

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,281 Posts
Thanks Joe! When I became a Supporting Member, I picked the level I wanted and paid annually through Pay-Pal. I'd then wait a day or two ( just to make sure the payment went through), go back into Pay-Pal and cancel the annual payment (still do it that way, just in case I change my level for next year). I know immediately when it has expired, because ALL the advertising pops up the minute I log-in! :eek: Five minutes of my time with PayPal and I'm up and running again. ;)

·
12,994 Posts
I've got a problem with my new subscription because of an ongoing issue with Pay Pal, I'm not able to access my account but the money has been transferred to Vertical Scope this week, can anyone help me with this? It seems I've lost my posting privelges
now. I wish some other way of payment besides Pay Pal could be arranged, it would make things so much easier.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
28,283 Posts
I've got a problem with my new subscription because of an ongoing issue with Pay Pal, I'm not able to access my account but the money has been transferred to Vertical Scope this week, can anyone help me with this? It seems I've lost my posting privelges
now. I wish some other way of payment besides Pay Pal could be arranged, it would make things so much easier.
@VSAdmin

Alan- did you receive an email from paypal regarding the transaction? If so, there should be a transaction number at the top to the email. Send it to VSAdmin in a private message and he'll get you squared away.

·
12,994 Posts
@VSAdmin

Alan- did you receive an email from paypal regarding the transaction? If so, there should be a transaction number at the top to the email. Send it to VSAdmin in a private message and he'll get you squared away.
Yes I've got it T, thanks.

·
12,994 Posts
@VSAdmin

Send it to VSAdmin in a private message and he'll get you squared away.
I just did it T, hopefully he can help with this. I'm very uncomfortable dealing with
Pay Pal, thanks again for your help. :)

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
Yep, noticed mine are gone as well. Donta have the PayPal confirmation on my phone but when I get home I’ll have to rember to get this sorted out

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
I'll let them know I'm in the same boat had paypal notify me payment wise it reoccurred within the last couple months and then saw I was no longer a site supporter within the last few weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
Noticed supporting member badge is gone again. Just had PayPal confirmation for payment a few days ago.

·
Dazed & Confused
36,953 Posts
How long does it take once I receive PayPal confirmation for my Sponsor Status to show up?
Noticed supporting member badge is gone again. Just had PayPal confirmation for payment a few days ago.
Need to start a conversation with VSAdmin with the following details to get your badge added. The link from PayPal to the forum is still not working.

PayPal email address
Amount of Transaction
Date of Transaction
Transaction ID

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
Thanks Joe

1 - 20 of 34 Posts