Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,029 Posts
Is PayPal working yet, I paid mine a few days ago?

·
Dazed & Confused
36,953 Posts
For those of you that this happens to here's what you need to send to Niall (VSAdmin) and he should get it taken care of.

Date of transaction
Amount of transaction
PayPal email address
PayPal transaction number
Is PayPal working yet, I paid mine a few days ago?
Nope, follow what it says in the 1st quote & Niall will take care of it.

·
Premium Member
10,029 Posts
I would like to thank Niall for the help, we finally straightened out my payment issues with no help from PayPal of course. I give admin 5 stars..

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Is there a page where all of this, being a site supporter, is posted? Do new members know about this when they join? What is the cost for the different levels?
I don't know how it works and I assume I'm getting charged annually but don't recall getting notified - maybe it is automatic? Sorry I can't figure out the answers just from reading these posts....

·
Premium Member
10,029 Posts
Is there a page where all of this, being a site supporter, is posted? Do new members know about this when they join? What is the cost for the different levels?
I don't know how it works and I assume I'm getting charged annually but don't recall getting notified - maybe it is automatic? Sorry I can't figure out the answers just from reading these posts....
If you click on your screen name on the top tap and click on account upgrades that should show you. PayPal has the recurring charge set in it, you would have to logon there and look at the wallet tab.

·
Now that was dumb!
6,013 Posts
I logged on and lost the ability to some some topics and posts. I'm level 4 through pay pal. I upped to another level 4. Still can not see the private no holds barred etc. So now I have two level 4 subscriptions........er um does that make it a level 8? :D

Reactions: BAD GRANDPA

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
28,283 Posts
I logged on and lost the ability to some some topics and posts. I'm level 4 through pay pal. I upped to another level 4. Still can not see the private no holds barred etc. So now I have two level 4 subscriptions........er um does that make it a level 8? :D
Sending PM.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I promise I read everything concerning posting items for sell so a picture of my car itself wasn’t necessary I didn’t think since nothing was coming off of the car but I did show what thè custom American Wheels looked like on the car. I had immediate interest in my ads, several commited to buying certain of the items but the way I understand it there is a make no more replies to this thread or something to that effect. I have had buy 7 TH Stroke and possibly my 2ND light Heart Attack and Hospitalized twice in the last two months. I am selling a large part of my 35 years of Gun Collection to simplify things for my Wife at sometime in the near or a maybe a little farther out future. Please let me know what is wrong with my ad that I could correct with addendum and open my ad back up at a time when lots of people will have the free time to see it.
My. Appologize for any confusion I may have caused because I always try to be a By The Rules Player.
Thanks,
Garrell Patterson

·
"Gin'iro Ryuujin"
2,356 Posts
Tried to setup new subscription. PayPal says there is a problem. Help!! Followed instructions given about cancelling old subscription.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts