Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Attn Super Track Pak owners

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  pictureboy 
#1 ·
This works for The 2010 Super Track Pak cars , as well as SRT's you can turn the ESP completely disabled is relatively easy! Push the button for six seconds!

#7 ·
press on press off
I also have the 2012 RT Plus with Track Pack. From what I have been told if you press it once it is actually only partially deactivated, however if you press it and hold it for a matter of seconds you will again hear the audible "Ding~Ding" and it is then fully deactivated....

Now Again here is another "However" ... something in the computer will still take over and engage it if the computer detects an unsafe condition as we still have no friggin tuner available for two model years now going on 3. :4-dontknow:

I could be wrong as I really have an issue with ADD...but it seemed real to me when I heard it explained like that ~ :D

#9 ·
I also have the 2012 RT Plus with Track Pack. From what I have been told if you press it once it is actually only partially deactivated, however if you press it and hold it for a matter of seconds you will again hear the audible "Ding~Ding" and it is then fully deactivated....

Now Again here is another "However" ... something in the computer will still take over and engage it if the computer detects an unsafe condition as we still have no friggin tuner available for two model years now going on 3. :4-dontknow:

I could be wrong as I really have an issue with ADD...but it seemed real to me when I heard it explained like that ~ :D
Partially correct. On the 12's if you push the ESP button once it is partially off and the computer will intervene if it detects the car getting too out of line.

If you press the esp once and then press it again and hold it for about 6 seconds you will hear the "ding ding" and the evic will tell you this time that the esp is off/disabled. At this point the computer will not save your ass so be careful when and where you stab that throttle!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.