Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, its about that time I do my widebody install. I just got my widebody kit from Auto Ventshade and I'm going to be installing it in the next couple weeks. The only issues I'm having is whether or not to go with spacers for my OEM wheels; or to get Hellcat widebody wheels. I'm strongly leaning towards just getting the hellcat widebody wheels to save myself some anxiety. That being said, I've been told that the bolt pattern is different for the AWD GT. Can anyone confirm this?

Any suggestions outside of this are welcome too!

Update: So I may have answered my own question. I did more research on the bolt patterns and found that they are the same. Does anyone have any experience putting on larger wheels for the widebody kit?
Dodge Challenger Bolt Pattern Comparison.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I don’t know yet lol, I just have the wide body kit but its not installed yet. I’m still doing research on what wheels will fit and what offset I need. I wanna go get measurements tomorrow.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I would strongly recommend going with wheels rather than spacers, spacers are hard on things like bearings but also add a failure pint being that all of a sudden you have twice as many studs and nuts than you did before, just my 2 cents but have seen the failures before and not worth the risk in my opinion

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would strongly recommend going with wheels rather than spacers, spacers are hard on things like bearings but also add a failure pint being that all of a sudden you have twice as many studs and nuts than you did before, just my 2 cents but have seen the failures before and not worth the risk in my opinion
Hey man every little bit helps! Thanks for your input! I think I am going with wheels now. Its just a matter of measuring what I’ll need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts