Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:att:So I came home from work today to find a nice little "welcome to the family" gift from Dodge.

They sent me a handy info packet w/ "members only" website for special deals, coupons and info, Iphone downloads for mobile access and most importantly (and appreciated) there was $50 in Dodge Bucks :Wow1:which I promptly spent on their website to get some really cool gear. This site is a Dodge owners dream - you gotta check it out at www.life.dodge.com. I would have sprung for the Oakely GasCan shades if I already didn't own a pair.

Trust me, you'll think you died and went to Mopar heaven.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I received something similar in the mail when I purchased my challenger, it was pretty cool to see they want to keep you as a customer........this was my first Dodge

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
All I got was a letter from the bank and how to setup payments.....

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
yea the payment book is all I got also. that's really a good thing for dodge to do if they want you to come back for your next car

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
that's a pretty sweet gift... it seems all Dodge sends me any more are recall notices...LOL

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Take the time to do ALL the in depth surveys as well. I have received TWO $100 Shell gas cards over the past nine months now. However, some of them take a LONG TIME to complete, some involve follow up phone calls etc. But, you could win gas cards and other nice prizes, I have also won two really nice R/T hats as well!

·
Registered
22,665 Posts
Sounds like you got a pretty good deal, I received a packet in the mail after I purchased my last Challenger but didn't get a coupon, that makes for a nice little bonus. :smileup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sounds good what everyone got, as I received a Dodge Challenger magnet :) I put it on my fridge and wifey said ah-NO that's what the garage is for.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,441 Posts
Sounds good what everyone got, as I received a Dodge Challenger magnet :) I put it on my fridge and wifey said ah-NO that's what the garage is for.
I got one of those magnets too, its on my fridge!! You can send me yours! Ha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts