Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First and foremost I want to give a thanks to A&A Auto Parts stores for this awesome opportunity.

I was selected to receive a free magna flow competition series exhaust installed by A&A and in exchange I show my car at their tent for the weekend, while they use it to sell exhausts. This was such an awesome thing to get me started on my '14.

I also went ahead and picked up an AEM CAI which is pretty nice because the filter on these actually sits down away from the engine near the wheel well.

I still yet couldn't help myself and picked up a Diablo Trinity tuner. I am having trouble getting the thing initially setup. I can't seem to register and give it its first update, which it requested when I plugged into my car.

Annnnnd to top things off I grabbed a Billet catch can. I will probably tackle this one myself on Sunday after the show.

So needless to say I came into the weekend with a pretty stock car, and came out with intake, exhaust, tuner, and a little extra piece in the catch can. I was also able to sell my extra set of 20's I had which was a plus. So Maybe a little overboard but hey, its my birthday!

I will post pictures tomorrow after I get it all settled and I will also do some dyno testing.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Saw your car at the A&A Tent....pretty cool exchange! Carlisle has that way of making you dig into your pocket...the rows and rows of Vendors is a Mopar enthusiasts dream! I always come with $500 cash in hand....just in case!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:smileup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
NICE!!!!!!

Just got my car and Exaust, Diablo Trinity tuner and CIA are at the top of the list. Just bought a Billet catch can yesterday for her.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saw your car at the A&A Tent....pretty cool exchange! Carlisle has that way of making you dig into your pocket...the rows and rows of Vendors is a Mopar enthusiasts dream! I always come with $500 cash in hand....just in case!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:smileup:
Thank you! I must have missed out on meeting you. I was wandering around the tent both day. Yellow Tank top friday and teal/white saturday, and hat, with sunglasses. with matching sunburn by the end of Saturday!

The whole time I was wondering if anyone from the forums were there!

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Cool deal on the exhaust, congratulations.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Thank you! I must have missed out on meeting you. I was wandering around the tent both day. Yellow Tank top friday and teal/white saturday, and hat, with sunglasses. with matching sunburn by the end of Saturday!

The whole time I was wondering if anyone from the forums were there!
I planned on staying the entire day, but only had 4 hours (which is a minute in Carlisle time LOL) so I was zipping around trying to see a bit of everything. I had on a white "HEMI" tank top and a little skirt....complete with sweat dripping down my face!!!

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
I stayed close to the Dodge display most of the day...that way no amount of cash in my pocket would buy me anything :)

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I stayed close to the Dodge display most of the day...that way no amount of cash in my pocket would buy me anything :)
We got a few goodies for the 'Cuda......I had $20 in my pocket when we left!:SHOCKED:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts