Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2016 challenger scat pack shaker a couple weeks ago with 16400 miles. Have a rattle in the drivers side B pillar which if I just apply a little forward pressure on it stops. Anyone else had this problem and has any one pulled one off? Don't want to pay the dealer to tear it apart and hopefully fix it but don't want to break it either. I'm always uncomfortable pulling/prying on plastic.
Thanks.

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,972 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well 56shoebox we will see who gets it figured out and fixed first. Hopefully you have a good dealer who will fix it under the warranty and honestly tell you what it was and you can pass it along. I'll let you know what I find. I'm wondering if it's not just a bad/loose clip since your car does it too. I put a 4" foam strip in there along the 1/4 window side and that did not help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts