Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
801 RWHP
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, ordered my wheels today (shaking like a crackhead without a fix for a week). Viper Replicas (Black Gloss). 20x9's up front, 20x10's for the back. Ride is sittin on Pilot SS's right now. 245/45/20 front, 255/45/20 rear. Not on very long. Moving the rear rubber to the new fronts and wrappin the new rears in 295/35/20's. Don't really know if I want to go bigger. Might lower sometime. Don't want any headaches.
That should hold me for a bit.........Maybe.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Post up some pics when you get 'em on! :smileup:

·
801 RWHP
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
woohoo. new wheels and tires go on Saturday. Like I said, that should hold me for a day or two at least, before I want to do something else.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Should look killer!!! Waiting on the pics!:smileup:

·
801 RWHP
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did you have to modify anything to fit the staggered wheels?
now that you asked me that, im scared. lol. I have seen on here that peeps have put em in with that set up without any extra modding. So I hope not cause I aint tubbin my baby. Or rollin fenders. Ill go back to smaller wheels and tires.

·
Registered
29 Posts
cuz I'm trying to get the same rims but had a little trouble getting them because of that exact problem. also how much are you getting them for? I'm still trying to get them

·
801 RWHP
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ill let you know tomorrow. The rims should fit fine. You can go with 275's on the rear if you want on the 10's. I got mine straight from Factory Reproductions. Came with center caps and lug nuts. Ive been told I should have no issues with the 295's on the 10's in the rear. I hope not. I think it will look really good and give me some added grip. My plan is to supercharge before summer, so need the extra meat. Will update tomorrow.

·
801 RWHP
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Success

The wheels and tires are on. Woooohoooo. They look bad ass. Well in my humble opinion anyway. Lol. Took a quick shot to try and figure out how to get the pic on here for now. I need to change out the lug nuts as I forgot to give them to the guy. And also had to go out and buy a new lock lug because the Dodge issue one was too fat. Well the key was. Doesn't fit down the lug nut well.
But no rubbin at all. And just drove down to Deleware to pick up my stepdaughter. Great ride. Man do they bite the road. Put the hammer down (pun intended) and only got a chirp from first to second. On the 255's they would have spun quite a bit.
Now.....where did I put that supercharger?

·
801 RWHP
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. Just ordered the splash guards as they do stick out a touch. Next phone call will be to HHP to start talking supercharger. Oh im shaking again. Didn't even make it a day. Damn it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts