Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Seats look nice, but why change them out? Since the interior is what makes up most the T/A costs? Would it had been better/cheaper to just have bought a regular scat pack and added the decals and a CAI?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Seats look nice, but why change them out? Since the interior is what makes up most the T/A costs? Would it had been better/cheaper to just have bought a regular scat pack and added the decals and a CAI?
Maybe, but I like the F8 Green and got a really good deal on the car. Was sold as a CPO with just slightly over 4k.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Add T/A decals?

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Welcome back and that is so deja-vu with me! I own that exact car but in a 2018. And...I have window tint and Katzkin’s interior! Did you happen to copy off of me? :)

Reactions: bluestar

·
Registered
33 Posts
Add T/A decals?
Right...he got the T/A package which is esentially cosmetic with a large part of that cost being the seats. So I am guessing he could have saved a chunk of change buying a regular SP if the only thing he wanted the T/A for was the exterior looks.

Don't get me wrong I think it looks great, I just think it's odd to change out a huge part of what makes the T/A package.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts