Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1061 - 1080 of 1093 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,521 Posts
Cooked a 6 lb. yummy roast, especially cut for the branding. Sliced it up extra thin, put it back in the meat juices and kept it warm until it was time to make those barbecue sandwiches for our branding crew. We had sack lunches this year. Just being a little cautious, next year it is back to the full spread. It was like a giant picnic in my yard when they all came to eat. Everyone sat on the lawn, no chairs! I loved it! Very nice to visit with people!!! Missed that so much. We are all good here, everyone has been in self-quarantine for two months calving!

·
Registered
3,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
I have this frozen boneless pork loin. It's just over 4 lbs. I'm wondering what to do with it. My girlfriend says to stuff the whole thing when it thaws out. I'm thinking slice it into individual thick chops and stuff the individual ones. Maybe even do something else. I do not have a smoker but, I do have a nice Weber kettle grill. The end plan is to bring it cooked to the firehouse to feed the 6 people (including the girlfriend) that are staying there during this pandemic.

-John

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I have this frozen boneless pork loin. It's just over 4 lbs. I'm wondering what to do with it. My girlfriend says to stuff the whole thing when it thaws out. I'm thinking slice it into individual thick chops and stuff the individual ones. Maybe even do something else. I do not have a smoker but, I do have a nice Weber kettle grill. The end plan is to bring it cooked to the firehouse to feed the 6 people (including the girlfriend) that are staying there during this pandemic.
View attachment 250868

-John
Throw it on a rotisserie if you have one.

·
Business
20,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,075
View attachment 250868

-John
I'm sure how ever you decide to cook it they will love it. I think it's an awesome idea John!

1061 - 1080 of 1093 Posts