Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 1174 Posts

·
Dazed & Confused
35,814 Posts
I know the price on baby backs has done up, but I know they sold them by the half rack! :D
I was in BJs Club the other day and they had fresh ribs but they were cut in 1/2 (whole rack to the pack) so I have another for later this week.

·
Premium Member
17,225 Posts
Ok who took the picture? LOL
I actually took the picture with Sandy's phone then gave it to Alex who somehow sent it to my email address where I copied and pasted it onto the forum. Tough when you ride the short bus when it comes to technology.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,670 Posts
I actually took the picture with Sandy's phone then gave it to Alex who somehow sent it to my email address where I copied and pasted it onto the forum. Tough when you ride the short bus when it comes to technology.

FIFY

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,670 Posts
Reactions: MommaBetty

·
Premium Member
17,225 Posts
That sir would be KMA
Ok class... how do you spell "that" ? No, its not "thta". Take out your second grade spelling book and write it down 100 times " that, that, that etc." You will be tested on Friday.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,670 Posts
Ok class... how do you spell "that" ? No, its not "thta". Take out your second grade spelling book and write it down 100 times " that, that, that etc." You will be tested on Friday.

No idea what you are talking about.....seems to be correct in my post AND in your quote.....

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,225 Posts
No idea what you are talking about.....seems to be correct in my post AND in your quote.....

:rolleyes:
Not making this up homie. I will do us both a favor and pretend you don't exist.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,670 Posts
homie.....wow........please do.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
49,344 Posts
Grilling a couple of NY strips in about an hour.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Grilling a couple of NY Shell steaks. Was debating whether or not to turn on the grill or just let them cook in the sun :

View attachment 257962
Yum...Art. This pic reminded me of my dinner last night..
A friend just purchased a house in Wilmington, DE. Yesterday coming from back a ride in DE.
my son texted me and said hey mom what time you coming home I made you dinner.
Porterhouse, spinach cooked in olive oil and fresh garlic, and then mushrooms and onions sautéed in a pan and a little Char.
This kids good.....

0A181249-BAA1-4C2E-9A26-7CCC5E970328.jpeg

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wondering what kind of equipment you guys and gals are using. I have a gas stainless steel Jenn Air grill. Three burner with rotisserie. I bought it in 2005 still works great for grilling.

I also have a gas Browning Smoker four racks. It does a good but you have to baby sit it. Due to temperature fultuation.
View attachment 91099 Thinking of replacing it with a electric Bradley Smoker. They are insulated and should be more stable with temperature. I don't know anyone that has one and for me its a sizeable investment.
View attachment 91100
Do any of you all own one of these? Are there any good electric smokers that you all could recommend?
I use Green Mountain Grill pellet smoker!! Works amazing and you can cook anything on it!

·
Premium Member
17,225 Posts
Yum...Art. This pic reminded me of my dinner last night..
A friend just purchased a house in Wilmington, DE. Yesterday coming from back a ride in DE.
my son texted me and said hey mom what time you coming home I made you dinner.
Porterhouse, spinach cooked in olive oil and fresh garlic, and then mushrooms and onions sautéed in a pan and a little Char.
This kids good.....

View attachment 258195
That looks delicious Michele. Very considerate son. You done good !

1141 - 1160 of 1174 Posts