Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day To everyone in Challenger-land
I really need your help with this crazy Dodge dealer here in the Bahamas. In early June 2012, I purchased a 12' Dodge Challenger R/T from Massey Yardley Dodge/Chrysler of Fort Lauderdale, Florida through our local Bahamian Dodge/Chrysler Dealership. (Something about territorial, no compete clause between dealerships) I should have questioned their motives from day one when the owner of the dealership gave me only 3 (three) free car services! (oil and fluid changes) and not honor the 36 month warranty normally given to buyers of new vehicles, because now They are trying to charge me $290.00 for a computer update issued from Dodge cooperation themselves!!! Isn't these FREE from the dealership? Please help me understand. Is this legal? Can this Dodge dealer do this to is customers? Apparently, There is now 2 updates available for all Challengers which came out early April 2014 or late March 2014 and to my knowledge these suppose to be free if the car is not updated the vehicle will shut down. Is there a number I can call to speak to someone in report this abuse? Please help

Signed,
Rip Off

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
1 (800) 334-9200 i can't see how a dealership can deny you a standard factory warranty on a new car. let us know how it goes

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Sounds to me like your Bahama Dealer isn't a dealer just a middle man, A Service Center . If such is the case you have very little recourse.
Since you dont state where in the Bahamas there is no way to check it out for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts