Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm ready to lower my finally lower my Challenger 2010 R/T with 6spd. Went to the OC LX Springfest yesterday and am well motivated to get this thing going. I ran into a couple guys who suggested the BC Racing Coilovers. What do you guys think of BC Racing Coilovers, any of you have this setup? I'd really appreciate some feedback. As of now i'm in between the BC Racing Coilover, Eibach pro system or the Eibach sportline system.
What do you guys recommend??? Also... if i go with a coilover do i still need a spring compressor or do most coilovers come assembled???

One more thing, i ran into a couple guys with the older challengers, 08' 09' and they said they didn't have any camber issues with the eibach pro setup or the mopar stage 1 setup. Is there a change in the suspension from the older challengers to the 2011 and up???? If so, where does my 2010 R/T-6spd car fall into what category???

How do you guys feel about purchasing from amazon??? Found the eibachs and BC coilovers on there and they're sold by amazon.com so i'm assuming these are the real deal and it's a safe buy?

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,577 Posts
So I'm ready to lower my finally lower my Challenger 2010 R/T with 6spd. Went to the OC LX Springfest yesterday and am well motivated to get this thing going. I ran into a couple guys who suggested the BC Racing Coilovers. What do you guys think of BC Racing Coilovers, any of you have this setup? I'd really appreciate some feedback. As of now i'm in between the BC Racing Coilover, Eibach pro system or the Eibach sportline system.
What do you guys recommend??? Also... if i go with a coilover do i still need a spring compressor or do most coilovers come assembled???

One more thing, i ran into a couple guys with the older challengers, 08' 09' and they said they didn't have any camber issues with the eibach pro setup or the mopar stage 1 setup. Is there a change in the suspension from the older challengers to the 2011 and up???? If so, where does my 2010 R/T-6spd car fall into what category???

How do you guys feel about purchasing from amazon??? Found the eibachs and BC coilovers on there and they're sold by amazon.com so i'm assuming these are the real deal and it's a safe buy?
This may answer your questionshttp://www.challengerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=94649

1 - 2 of 2 Posts