Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of those days when you want to play hooky from work and go burn some rubber!

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Friday is always a great day to skip out early and go for a nice cruise in the Challenger.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,465 Posts
Cool Dave! It is a beautiful day here as well. I am so torn as to whether I should do all that yard work or just blow it off and drive!! My car has been sitting for a week since I did the clay bar. It will be 70 here today!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
With that White Beauty of yours Dave.....I'd be taking off all week!!!!!:smileup:

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
I'm just taking a wild guess Dave, but I think you might really be enjoying your new R/T. :smileup:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With that White Beauty of yours Dave.....I'd be taking off all week!!!!!:smileup:
I wish I could Susie!!! :D

I'm just taking a wild guess Dave, but I think you might really be enjoying your new R/T. :smileup:
A little lol

After work going home to give her a proper wash and then gonna see what kinda weekend fun I can find! :smileup:

·
12,990 Posts
Thats a beautiful car, ill bet it takes some extra TLC to keep that beauty clean. LOL

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car is washed! Ugh you should see the towel I used to clean the rims, blech :shakehead:

Everybody have a good weekend! :smileup:

PS. Susie, you never know! :D

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,465 Posts
Well Dave, she looks brand spanking new!! Try not to get into too much trouble!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts