Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,112 Posts
Jazzy looks pretty darn jazzed up! Great job! Reps for that!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Looks very good! :rep:

Looks nice !! what the Katzkins run ? Thinking about doing kinda the same with red .
Like the dual R/T color that would keep with my red/blue .(red outlining Blue M)
A conservative build will be around $1,000, but you can easily double that with options... you could probably get them for less if you don't need all the fancy options. Build it here just to get an idea. I've seen plenty of pics of various members that have done the upgrade, it looks so amazing. One of those mods I'm seriously pining for.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,984 Posts
It all looks great, really like that blue.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Those seats look incredible!! Changes the whole look of your interior!:smileup:

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Looks very good! :rep:

A conservative build will be around $1,000, but you can easily double that with options... you could probably get them for less if you don't need all the fancy options. Build it here just to get an idea. I've seen plenty of pics of various members that have done the upgrade, it looks so amazing. One of those mods I'm seriously pining for.
:smileup: Thanks Dave , will hold off till I am a Civilian again :smileup: 14 years shot to hell :D But Hopefully will be in a Mopar dealer parts just order them direct. Might send them to get embroidered with the Mopar graphic I have on the side :4-dontknow: I will state I did like the old Katzkins build your own site better than the new.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
looks great... great way to bring some color into the interior... katzkins sure looks like good quality stuff!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks nice !! what the Katzkins run ? Thinking about doing kinda the same with red .
Like the dual R/T color that would keep with my red/blue .(red outlining Blue M)
They ran me about $1300 at the dealer including installation but I have it broken up into my car note.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.