1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,110 Posts
Howdy all

my Boy named my Challenger RT “Hotwheels Black” last year

I found this emblem and would like opinions on where to put it

either in the middle after removing DODGE (it might be a bit small) View attachment 288417

or on the upper right of the spoiler
View attachment 288421

Or somewhere else? View attachment 288417
Side of the fender below the OEM HEMI emblem looks good to me. I mocked it up for you, but not sure about exact size of the Hot Wheels emblems you have so I just guess-timated. :)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
beautiful ride. spoiler for me

Reactions: Thumper

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T SP WB M6
112 Posts
Spoiler, with that shape and design it fits. The center trunk needs a more symmetrical logo IMHO.

I love what you are doing with your son (I have 2 - grown and a Grandson now) and I could care less what others think, but be aware there is an "actual" Hotwheels Camaro, so you might be given crap by people.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Widebody
126 Posts
Thanks man!

you get it.
personally I’m an all blacked out no badges kinda dude…. But he gets so excited about it being a HotWheels!
Totally. Very small price to pay to excite and involve your kid. These are the things he'll remember later in life and it'll be part of what shapes his interests and how he will involve his kids in those interests. These little things matter more than most of us realize at the time. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I think the spoiler spot looks good. Now surprise the boy with a matching t-shirt with the same logo. Any local graphics shop should be able to make one up for him using the sticker as a template. I’ll be on the lookout for your car now.

·
Registered
945 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
512 Posts
I also vote for the spoiler. Post a pic when it's done!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts