Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best sounding exhaust for the 6.1, and where are places to buy a complete exhaust system in Canada?

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,366 Posts
There are as many opinions on exhaust sound as there are people on this forum. Best advice is to go to car shows and listen to exhausts to find what you like. That being said, Solo, Zoomers, Corsa seem to be favorites. I have a MBRP system, but if I had heard the Zoomers first, i'd have that.

·
Premium Member
12,168 Posts
We had the CORSA Sport on our 6.1 Charger, it was the wife's DD so it was nice sounding but not over the top...

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,163 Posts
I was fortunate to get a great sounding exhaust with my 2016 Scat Pack. Truly wonderful to listen to. Never gets old. So glad they decided on this great addition to a great car!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the sound of my stock exhaust, but I've installed a procharger system. So I guess I should ask which system allows for more flow with good sound.

·
Premium Member
12,168 Posts
BORLA ATAK

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
There are as many opinions on exhaust sound as there are people on this forum. Best advice is to go to car shows and listen to exhausts to find what you like. That being said, Solo, Zoomers, Corsa seem to be favorites. I have a MBRP system, but if I had heard the Zoomers first, i'd have that.
Exhaust note is as subjective as color. You are absolutely right T. I am very pleased with my Magna-Flow cat back system. Not too loud to disturb the neighbors, however on WOT it roars like an American V8, especially a HEMI. should and the neighbors be damned!

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,366 Posts
Exhaust note is as subjective as color. You are absolutely right T. I am very pleased with my Magna-Flow cat back system. Not too loud to disturb the neighbors, however on WOT it roars like an American V8, especially a HEMI. should and the neighbors be damned!
hehehe....I'm lucky....the neighbor on one side is a part timer and the neighbor on the other side liked my exhaust so much, his wife bought him one for his Challenger! The guy across the street is an a-hole and I don't give a hoot what he thinks.....

·
Premium Member
12,168 Posts
I have Magnaflow headers, ceramic , titanium coated- very nice quality

Reactions: sparky00

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I love my stock exhaust just the way it is.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Installed Stainless Works Headers. Mid-pipes/High Flow Cats, Exhaust (with SW Turbo S-Tube Mufflers) ,and Y Exhaust Tips. Sounds great not over the top sound, no drone, but aggressive when you get on it with your car. Competitive priced,Quality Workmanship, and Made in the USA!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts