Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all- Quick question. I want to go the cheap route for exhaust on my 392. So I am looking for a resonator delete kit. Should I purchase Blastin' Bobs or have a local muffler shop do it for me. They sad they will do the pipes for $70 bucks cheaper than what Blastin' Bobs sells online. I dont mind the diffrence if the sound is better on Bobs. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey all- Quick question. I want to go the cheap route for exhaust on my 392. So I am looking for a resonator delete kit. Should I purchase Blastin' Bobs or have a local muffler shop do it for me. They sad they will do the pipes for $70 bucks cheaper than what Blastin' Bobs sells online. I dont mind the diffrence if the sound is better on Bobs. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance...
I had local muffler shop do 3" pipe to replace suitcase mufflers. It's similar to Blastin Bob and they did the work OTD for $170. I have auto and MDS and the drone is bad. Don't think the sticks have the same problem but not sure. The sound out the exhaust is great.....

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts
For those of you that have done the Blastin Bob's or whatever they are called, Has anyone ever put them on a scale to see how much they weigh? The stock pieces I mean...

Just wondering...because it's hard to judge the weight looking at them from underneath.

-John

·
Registered
19 Posts
For those of you that have done the Blastin Bob's or whatever they are called, Has anyone ever put them on a scale to see how much they weigh? The stock pieces I mean...

Just wondering...because it's hard to judge the weight looking at them from underneath.

-John
The mufflers with a little over 2 feet of exhaust pipe weighted 20 lbs each.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Reso Delete

I did Blastin Bob's Reso delete on my 2011 SRT, sounds great. All yo need is socket wrench set and sawzall. Took about 30 min. Had put SLP loudmouth cat back kit on my 2009 SRT, took all day. Blastin Bob's sounds better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.