Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Not sure about the 3.6L. have you tried the Youtube?

Generally speaking, Borla should sound great, maybe a bit on a loud side...

·
Banned
473 Posts
I found a video on YT that ended up being just a "commercial" for the 3.6L cat back system. It is labeled for Charger, but includes application for a number of Dodge vehicles. The poster claimed he couldn't make a video because the camera was "in the trunk" and that was in May 2014. I'd be suspicious of a product vendor that won't post a video.

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=DLlWKATqavE

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
I am having Borla put the cat back system on my Challenger on Oct 15th, I have looked for video also and the only v6 I have found was a mustang. I know the V6 system is new for this year, up until now they did not have one. I will post before and after videos as soon as it is finished.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am having Borla put the cat back system on my Challenger on Oct 15th, I have looked for video also and the only v6 I have found was a mustang. I know the V6 system is new for this year, up until now they did not have one. I will post before and after videos as soon as it is finished.
You are a godsend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That would be awesome to hear. I am new to the family. I got my 15 SXT Plus just over a week ago. Being a harley guy I LOVE customizing, and the stock sound just isn't cutting it for me.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm literally just waiting for this video before I pull the trigger on buying a SOLO Performance Exhaust. I've heard pretty much everything else. If this borla video impresses me, we'll see.

·
Banned
473 Posts
Thanks, that does have a deeper, more pleasing tone. It would be neat to hear one under acceleration or WOT, but this helps a lot!

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Thanks, that does have a deeper, more pleasing tone. It would be neat to hear one under acceleration or WOT, but this helps a lot!
It could be a little more aggressive too but as a daily driver I was very concerned about any droning sound. I will see if I can get some video of it accelerating. Mine is the touring system, I am not sure if they have a s type or a ATAK for the v6 but you can always contact them to see.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I think my 2014 3.6 with just the mufflers (mid pipe) cut out sounds better than that and I paid a whopping $100.00 to have them removed!
No drone either.

That BORLA doesn't sound much louder than stock!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sounds nice, I could see not making it be too aggressive because of daily driver. Still curious on what that would sound like more aggressive though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts