Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Challenger just had it's Birthday 4/30/2010 at 9pm, it's production date is labeled as 5/2010. July 10th will mark my 4th anniversary.Still smiling after all these years.

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Congratulations Corbin, these cars continue to bring a smile to my face too. :smileup:

·
Administrator
53,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys, it is kinda cool that the door sticker gives you that info.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congratulations on 4 years of bliss...

My born on date is June 6th of 2013... I bought it sight unseen prior to it even landing on the dealer's lot (it was en-route on the truck the day I signed the papers).

I love that I know the build date and that it came straight from the factory to me... nobody else ever got to test drive it. ;)

Even though it's almost been a year I just reach 3000 miles on it so it's basically still brand new.

I have a picture of my baby still loaded up on the delievery truck which is also pretty cool. It's like taking a picture of your baby in the delivery room. :smileup:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Four years ago your beautiful Mopar was born! May you have many more happy years with your Challenger!!

·
Administrator
53,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations on 4 years of bliss...

My born on date is June 6th of 2013... I bought it sight unseen prior to it even landing on the dealer's lot (it was en-route on the truck the day I signed the papers).

I love that I know the build date and that it came straight from the factory to me... nobody else ever got to test drive it. ;)

Even though it's almost been a year I just reach 3000 miles on it so it's basically still brand new.

I have a picture of my baby still loaded up on the delievery truck which is also pretty cool. It's like taking a picture of your baby in the delivery room. :smileup:
Thank you, mine had 23 miles on it so not many test drives I am pretty sure.

·
Administrator
53,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Four years ago your beautiful Mopar was born! May you have many more happy years with your Challenger!!
Thanks Susie, it sure has been a joy.

·
12,989 Posts
Congrats Corbin, I hope you and your car have many more years together.

·
Administrator
53,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,421 Posts
Corbin, congratulations on the anniversary!! Hope you have many more years with that beautiful Challenger!

·
Administrator
53,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
389 Posts
Happy Anniversary to you and your love ;)

I just found out my baby was born 9/11/13 which is awesome because i was planning on doing a 9/11 USA military law enforcement theme in the engine bay! Must have been destiny :)

·
Administrator
53,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Happy Anniversary to you and your love ;)

I just found out my baby was born 9/11/13 which is awesome because i was planning on doing a 9/11 USA military law enforcement theme in the engine bay! Must have been destiny :)
That is pretty cool, do they still put the hour on the sticker? Mine was 21 or 9pm.

·
801 RWHP
8,516 Posts
Coming up on four years with me. I think mine had under 30 miles on it as well when I bought her. To this day I wash her in the driveway and as im walking up the front porch to go inside I still look back and admire her. These cars look freakin incredible I was hooked back when I first saw the commercial with George Washington cruising across the field in one holding the American flag. Ironically enough I believe he was driving the BB. Matter of fact I think I have the poster somewhere.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,500 Posts
Congratulations, Corbin! May you have many more years and more importantly, miles together!:smileup:

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Congrats on your 4th Corbin ! :smileup:

·
Administrator
53,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dont know about that. I got my info via email direct from Chrysler support with my build info.
The info will be on the door sticker, date and time.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts