Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone!
I'm Alex, I bought a red challenger a couple months ago. Challenger has always been my dream car. I worked every day when I left school then after I graduated I worked full time and road a bike to work everyday to save money to buy myself the car I wanted. I finally had enough, now I own a torred challenger v6 3.5L
I know it's just a v6,
But I can say I bought my dream car myself at age 19. And that's something I'm personally proud of.

That's my story
I'm happy to be part of the community.
:D

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,500 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

And not to worry, most people here don't care if it's "just a V6". IT'S A CHALLENGER!! That's what counts.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Anytime you earn anything is good in my book. Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
291 Posts
That's great, Alex. I did about the same thing 52 years ago when I graduated from high school. I took all my paper route and lawn mowing money that I had been saving for years and bought a brand new Corvair Monza convertible. I bought my first Dodge about 2 years later.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,616 Posts
Welcome from AZ, congrats on the Challenger and good for you.:smileup:

·
801 RWHP
8,516 Posts
Congrats. Now that you own it, drive it like you stole it. Welcome from NJ.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Congrats on the Challenger and great job on working hard for what you want!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,420 Posts
Congratulations! There are a few other young Challenger owners on here too! You should be very happy with yourself, working to earn something that you wanted!!!

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Gratz on the Challenger! I'm 19 also, bought mine about a week before my 19th birthday and everyone asks how's a guy your age get a car that nice, you said it all in your post.

Hope you have as much fun with yours as I do with mine!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome to the "Z Family" from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts