Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say after a long wait everything i have been looking for in a car has been fulfilled. Yesterday i bought a 2014 Challenger R/T 100th Anniversary Edition in Ivory Tri color. It is the most amazing thing i have ever laid eyes on....Aside from my gorgeous fiance who agreed to getting new vehicles that is. And i couldnt be happier i stayed up till 2:30 in the morning reading everything about it that was provided in the owners manual and the awesome dvd that i recieved with my limited edition package. I got it with only 7 miles on it and have put 132 on it in the last 24 hours. but i digress the car will sit for days at a time in the garage under its cover while i work my 8 days on 6 day off schedule to be waiting for that nice drive through the country out here in Fort Worth TX. i love this car and look forward to meeting new people and getting submersed into the mopar world with all the amazing people it has to offer. thanks for reading and here are some pics

Attachments

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,476 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Very good looking Challenger, welcome to the Z! :4-wavey:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,587 Posts
Welcome from AZ, great ride you have there.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! She's a beauty and the right color, too!

·
Premium Member
12,526 Posts
Congrat's on your new ride

Welcome to the Z , we just picked up our 2014 Shaker yesterday as well. We had a 373 mile trip home so we got to take turns driving and following it was pretty cool.:smileup:

·
Premium Member
12,526 Posts
Congrat's on your new ride

Your new ride looks sweet congrts and welcome to the Z

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

Congrats on the new ride !

1 - 20 of 37 Posts