Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Does anybody know if, in 2019, Dodge will release Challenger Hellcat with the regular body, I mean, the same body like 2015 models and same 707hp? I know there is a Hellcat 797hp (RedEyes), widebody, two holes in the hood.... but I don't like how it looks. I prefer the 2015-2016 body. Could anyone tell me if knows about it? ThanksHey guys! Does anybody know if, for 2019, Dodge will release Challenger Hellcat with the regular body, I mean, the same body like 2015 models.?

I'm asking because I wanna buy one, but I would like to wait one year more to get more money, but I don't wanna miss this regular model.

LIke this one:

Attachments

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Get an orig owner low mileage car that sat in a garage, preferably not the first model year out, but a 16. Great deals out there. Original owner ate the huge depreciation, you scoop in and steal a bargain. Just thinking out loud here.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hey guys! Does anybody know if, in 2019, Dodge will release Challenger Hellcat with the regular body, I mean, the same body like 2015 models and same 707hp? I know there is a Hellcat 797hp (RedEyes), widebody, two holes in the hood.... but I don't like how it looks. I prefer the 2015-2016 body. Could anyone tell me if knows about it? ThanksHey guys! Does anybody know if, for 2019, Dodge will release Challenger Hellcat with the regular body, I mean, the same body like 2015 models.?

I'm asking because I wanna buy one, but I would like to wait one year more to get more money, but I don't wanna miss this regular model.

LIke this one:
Yes, for 2019 you can get a regular body or wide body HC. Already checked on ordering options at my Dealer.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
The Hellcat is available in widebody or regular body configuration for 2019. The Red eye is also widebody or regular body config. I think it is near 7k for the widebody option in both case,hellcat and Red Eye.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Hellcat is available in widebody or regular body configuration for 2019. The Red eye is also widebody or regular body config. I think it is near 7k for the widebody option in both case,hellcat and Red Eye.
Thank you! You has made my 2019 awesome too!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
You’ll need to do all your own research the dealers won’t know the details . You lucky bugger , happy buying .
I saw these seats in weekend they look awesome.
View attachment 148128

Those seats, with all leather, are good?
See picture: attached

Because I’ll like the Hellcat Logo Nappa / Alcantara® Seat. I’ve saw those in Scat Pack model, and also in Hellcat. And red seat belt

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
You won’t miss out , there is always the next big thing just around the corner. These cars are just getting better and better the technology is amazing.
I love my leather seats that blow cool air up the small of your back :rolleyes::p .
I enjoyed the research part of buying a new car . I drove them all ( even a mustang :p ) , sat in every type of seat and was in no doubt I was getting a reasonable deal as I beat down several dealers for every dollar I could keep in my pocket.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
What is that code? And “widebody package” means that Dodge put that package into a Regular body?
Yes, it is an up-charge option added to a standard HC platform that includes at a minimum, fender flares, thicker chin splitter, angled side marker lights, and 305s, all around.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,380 Posts
So is anyone going to mention that the new twin snorkle hood is all that is available now with any new Hellcat?
Good point Dan, I thought that should be pointed out, as I believe the current Hellcat hood will go to the Scat Pack. (Which I happen to really like). Would be a nice trade for a new Scat with that hood!

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Good point Dan, I thought that should be pointed out, as I believe the current Hellcat hood will go to the Scat Pack. (Which I happen to really like). Would be a nice trade for a new Scat with that hood!
I believe you're right Betty. Additionally, I'm not so sure about those snorkels yet. What are your thoughts?

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,380 Posts
I believe you're right Betty. Additionally, I'm not so sure about those snorkels yet. What are your thoughts?
Not sure either. I would like to see it in person. I know many like the wide body with the fender flares, but I still can't wrap my mind around those. I respect those who like them, I just have seen too many trucks around here with those added on, and it sort of ruins that for me.

Reactions: SFCR and Yosvaldy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not sure either. I would like to see it in person. I know many like the wide body with the fender flares, but I still can't wrap my mind around those. I respect those who like them, I just have seen too many trucks around here with those added on, and it sort of ruins that for me.
I don’t like it too. The wide body fender flares are for others, I like more the regular body and original hood. Hope in 2019 Dodge keep manufacturing those regular bodies.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts