Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Brand new 2019 Challenger Hellcat

8K views 45 replies 16 participants last post by  12SRT8YJ 
#1 ·
Hey guys! Does anybody know if, in 2019, Dodge will release Challenger Hellcat with the regular body, I mean, the same body like 2015 models and same 707hp? I know there is a Hellcat 797hp (RedEyes), widebody, two holes in the hood.... but I don't like how it looks. I prefer the 2015-2016 body. Could anyone tell me if knows about it? ThanksHey guys! Does anybody know if, for 2019, Dodge will release Challenger Hellcat with the regular body, I mean, the same body like 2015 models.?

I'm asking because I wanna buy one, but I would like to wait one year more to get more money, but I don't wanna miss this regular model.

LIke this one:

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
You won’t miss out , there is always the next big thing just around the corner. These cars are just getting better and better the technology is amazing.
I love my leather seats that blow cool air up the small of your back :rolleyes::p .
I enjoyed the research part of buying a new car . I drove them all ( even a mustang :p ) , sat in every type of seat and was in no doubt I was getting a reasonable deal as I beat down several dealers for every dollar I could keep in my pocket.

#18 ·
Good point Dan, I thought that should be pointed out, as I believe the current Hellcat hood will go to the Scat Pack. (Which I happen to really like). Would be a nice trade for a new Scat with that hood!
I believe you're right Betty. Additionally, I'm not so sure about those snorkels yet. What are your thoughts?

#38 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Scion xb
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Blue Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Blue Motor vehicle
I had a loaner from the dealer at my car show Saturday. The salesman left the keys with me and said I could drive it, but not to put too many miles on it. The sound of that super charger was AWESOME and I couldn’t even use all the horses. I see having one in my future. Haha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.