3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
12,990 Posts
What a shame!!

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
I love the condiction report, items is used and may show some wear....:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
40 Posts
lil buffing compound and some elbow grease.....good as new! On a serious note, I'll probably be getting a couple of fire extinguishers real soon. Always had one in my foxbody and I'm required to carry one in my work truck. Just good cheap insurance.....

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
good reminder for the fire extingushier

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,621 Posts
OMG. This is really sad. I was trying to find something funny to lighten the mood, but I couldn't. I've been planning on an extinguisher, now I'll bump that up the list.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
lil buffing compound and some elbow grease.....good as new! On a serious note, I'll probably be getting a couple of fire extinguishers real soon. Always had one in my foxbody and I'm required to carry one in my work truck. Just good cheap insurance.....
I always have a fire extinguisher in my cars just in case. I keep mine in the trunk where the woofers are and the tire fix kit is. I wanted to mount it in the car but not really any place to do that. Don't want it loose in the car either in case of a short stop. Wouldn't be good to get hit in the head with it. These days it seems you hear about more cars going on fire. I guess its all the extra wiring for all the options we never had in the old days.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts