Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Burnt up supercharged Challenger on eBay...

3K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  expresscruiser 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I love the condiction report, items is used and may show some wear....:4-dontknow:

#15 ·
#18 ·
OMG. This is really sad. I was trying to find something funny to lighten the mood, but I couldn't. I've been planning on an extinguisher, now I'll bump that up the list.

#20 ·
lil buffing compound and some elbow grease.....good as new! On a serious note, I'll probably be getting a couple of fire extinguishers real soon. Always had one in my foxbody and I'm required to carry one in my work truck. Just good cheap insurance.....
I always have a fire extinguisher in my cars just in case. I keep mine in the trunk where the woofers are and the tire fix kit is. I wanted to mount it in the car but not really any place to do that. Don't want it loose in the car either in case of a short stop. Wouldn't be good to get hit in the head with it. These days it seems you hear about more cars going on fire. I guess its all the extra wiring for all the options we never had in the old days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.