Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, mopar guys, truth is, I was a fan of the Blue Oval...:158:! I still think the 1967 Shelby GT 500 in blue with white stripes is one of the meanest looking muscle cars made.

BUT! I wanted to get something that I could actually afford (relatively speaking) and started to look at the 1970 440+6 Roadrunners. I LOVE the N96 Air Grabber option!
Well, after a tough economy and being in construction, I had to put my pursuit of this car on hold.

Now, Dodge has come out with the HELLCAT, and I REALLY like what I'm seeing. I hope I can get one someday, but it does seem more realistic than trying to get a classic like the RR, with all the specific options that I wanted.

So, that's why I'm here. Hope to learn as much as possible from your community.

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N. J.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,456 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,558 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome to the "Z Family" from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin. Read, learn and enjoy. Don't forget to laugh a lot also.

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A lot of good info and nice people in here.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! I hope you get just what you want to satisfy your Mopar sweet tooth!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts