Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Bone Stock 13 challenger rt. I have a question concerning the cold air intake(s) thats out here now. I saw the C2c one, and i like the looks of it, but who makes the best one for the rt challengers? If you already have a CAI Insatlled, do you like your current setup, or would you recommend something else? I saw a thread covering CAI's But i cannot find it anymore.:4-dontknow: any info helps!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lmi

I have a Leg Maker True Cold Air Intake. It pulls from the Driverrs side right behind the front bumper. Awesome intake, noticed a power increase after install. Bit pricey, I felt worth it.

I also bought a oem throttle body and had Fastmann bore the front and rear of the TB, that was a VERY noticeable difference. Then I did the exhaust, got rid of the resonators, installed Super 44's and very happy with my setup.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Leg makers are great CAI but expensive. AFE, K&N, Etc.. all make good CAI. I guess its really about your budget and which one you like in the looks dept.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,887 Posts
If I had to do it all over again, I'd save my $ and install a K&N panel filter in my OE airbox.

·
"Gin'iro Ryuujin"
2,363 Posts
I would stop and think about where you want to go with your car. The modding disease is expensive. If the limits of your modding is cosmetic then buy a CAI, but if your looking to increase power in the future I would recommend talking to our vendors about where you ultimately want to go and buy the parts based on your goals.

I thought having a naturally aspirated 426 was all I wanted. I now have a Supercharged 426 and my AFE 2 CAI sits unused in the garage. So again my advice is to think about where you are going with your car and buy accordingly.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Get what u like the look of best. All perform the same. I run a JLT. I like that they color match the tube to the body of the vehicle. The install took all if 10 minutes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.