Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,547 Posts
Mike we have had some members asking about CAI's for the 5.7. Are the ones here usable on 5.7 engines ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike: I talked with AFE Friday afternooon. They [ or he ] told me, not sure if everything would bolt up like it should.
Thanks, we will be talking with AFE today and seeing about this. We need to get things rolling for the Challenger owners-

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike: I talked with AFE Friday afternooon. They [ or he ] told me, not sure if everything would bolt up like it should.
I received an email from the National Sales Manager confirming this intake will fit the Challenger.

Let me know if you need anything further.

·
Registered
54 Posts
CAI's for 5.7 engines

Mike, I have a RT 5.7 and the ones for the 6.1 SRT8 will not fit properly because 5.7 intake manifold hose is in different location than SRT8 6.1 and also has that gray engine cover on RT 5.7 When you put that back on, it hits the intake manifold hose and will not go back on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike, I have a RT 5.7 and the ones for the 6.1 SRT8 will not fit properly because 5.7 intake manifold hose is in different location than SRT8 6.1 and also has that gray engine cover on RT 5.7 When you put that back on, it hits the intake manifold hose and will not go back on.
Thanks...I will be back in the morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts