Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,268 Posts
Not counting my chickens until they show up in my account.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
the site calculator doesn't figure in how much we will be taxed from the feds or the state. but i'm guessing we will be taxed on it ,it is income . so it 's most likely like this for me 1200, for the wife 1200, for our daughter 500, minus fed income tax and virus support research fee -2000 , state tax and recovery fee - 1000 . dear sir you owe 100 payable to the state of ny by yesterday

·
Registered
504 Posts
Not counting on it, but if I use my 2018 return vice my 2019, it makes a nice difference....which means by filing and paying my taxes early like a good citizen, I get screwed out of some of that money.

·
Registered
87 Posts
the site calculator doesn't figure in how much we will be taxed from the feds or the state. but i'm guessing we will be taxed on it ,it is income . so it 's most likely like this for me 1200, for the wife 1200, for our daughter 500, minus fed income tax and virus support research fee -2000 , state tax and recovery fee - 1000 . dear sir you owe 100 payable to the state of ny by yesterday
We shouldnt get taxed anything. Just like the Government to help you out and then tax you on it lol. Because they will tax it again come tax time anyways.

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,268 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
You'll pay for it next year as income

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
My educated guess is the same thing will happen when President Bush II did this and gave everyone $600. The following year they raised my taxes and he got it back.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts