Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in past years, I would prefer if you pre-order your calendar.

The order window is now open and will be open until November 6th! We cannot guarantee holiday delivery on orders placed after this date. We will be working with the same printer as last year and turn around time may be about 2 weeks depending on when I get the order in. Hoping to get them in the mail by Thanksgiving weekend (the US one....)

To pre-order your calendar, send payment via paypal to [email protected].
If paypal isn't your thing - we can make other arrangements - just send me a message.

Please include:

• screen name
  • name
  • full mailing address
  • daytime/nighttime telephone number
  • the number of calendars you wish to order.
Please select "Send Money to Friends and Family" when sending funds.

The calendars are $17 each. No change in price from last year.

The Priority Mail rate to continental US, Alaska, Hawaii and APO is $8. (We are rounding up to the next full dollar amount.)
Priority Mail Postage rates to Canada are $27. I can also do First Class to Canada for $12, but no tracking information will be available.
Message me for postage rates overseas (non-APO) and I will check on a individual basis. Rates may vary depending on destination.
All rates are Priority Mail (www.usps.com) unless otherwise noted.
All prices are in US dollars.

Special pricing available for Armed Forces serving overseas, PM me for details.

You can get up top 3 calendars in one package for 1 postage charge.

1 calendar + 1 postage = $17+$8=$25
2 calendars + 1 postage = $34+$8=$42
3 calendars + 1 postage = $51+$8=$59

If you want more than 3, check with me for the box rate for priority mail (around $15). Similar arithmetic can be applied to Canadian and overseas shipments. If you are confused about this, send me a message and I'll calculate your price.

The bulk of the proceeds from the sale of the calendar will most go to a charity (TBD). Some suggestions have been submitted, but I'll post a poll in a few days.

Thank you to all who submitted photos for this year's calendar. Hope you like the finished product!!
Pictures are shown below.

PM me with any questions.

This post may be updated with additional information as available, if necessary...

I would also like to give a special shout out to Peter aka @dodge4me for applying his photoshop skills to the entries as required and invaluable commentary and suggestions on the work in progress. Thank you Peter!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,619 Posts

My favorite cuz you just know that the two horses at the fence are dudes, probably neighhhhbors discussing horsepower,
while the mares are stuck taking care of the kids (well, colts and fillies)

Sending in my order. T, do you need all of that information if I order from PayPal? Or is that just for members buying another way?

·
Premium Member
17,686 Posts
Thank you Theresa and Peter for the outstanding work you do year in and year out to make this beautiful calendar possible. Can you tell me the organization that will benefit from the calendar as I would like to make a separate contribution.

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8 with a Diablo custom tune.
3,475 Posts
Great job everyone. Order has been placed. (y)(y)

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,597 Posts
Very nice T! Great monthly placement of the pics!!! Will get my order figured out soon......

·
27,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
View attachment 262178
My favorite cuz you just know that the two horses at the fence are dudes, probably neighhhhbors discussing horsepower,
while the mares are stuck taking care of the kids (well, colts and fillies)

Sending in my order. T, do you need all of that information if I order from PayPal? Or is that just for members buying another way?
LMAO....

·
27,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Theresa and Peter for the outstanding work you do year in and year out to make this beautiful calendar possible. Can you tell me the organization that will benefit from the calendar as I would like to make a separate contribution.
I'm going to make another post about that.....glad you reminded me....

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus in Granite Crystal Metallic
1,716 Posts
Awesome photos. Calendar is going to look fabulous! Great job T. Thanks for doing this every year.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
51,222 Posts
Sent in for 3, Thanks Theresa.

Reactions: KeysB5Blue

·
27,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shameless bump....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts