Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
bumpity bump!!!! Almost at the "go" point!!! More calendars sold, the more money raised for our charities!!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
51,056 Posts
I would guess we are way behind previous years, come on folks you get a great calendar and help a charity. Please get those orders in.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,607 Posts
I'm not sure if it's necessary to post when u send in payment, but if it is I sent mine last week.

·
27,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'm not sure if it's necessary to post when u send in payment, but if it is I sent mine last week.
it's not necessary, but it bumps this thread and reminds me to look at that email and the paypal account....

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,607 Posts
it's not necessary, but it bumps this thread and reminds me to look at that email and the paypal account....
Glad to have been of service! Even now, yet again... ;)

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
Placed order this morning for 1 however it appears that by relating my payment from last year did not include other pertinent info like mailing address. Is it ok to PM this information to you T? Sorry for any inconvenience.

Reactions: KeysB5Blue

·
27,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Placed order this morning for 1 however it appears that by relating my payment from last year did not include other pertinent info like mailing address. Is it ok to PM this information to you T? Sorry for any inconvenience.
If your info has not changed, I have it from last year.

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
If your info has not changed, I have it from last year.
Thanks T. Mailing address and contact information is the same as last year.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Order placed. Trans: 6K936851T5292043K

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
51,056 Posts
How far behind last year are the orders? Is there a minimum order from the printer?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts