Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
26,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who ordered calendars, all but one order is in the mail and that order will go out on Monday (I had an error in the address that I couldn't correct at the Post Office). All US orders are expected to be delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday. If you want your tracking number, message me with your town and zip code.

I still have extras available for purchase!

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
For those of you who ordered calendars, all but one order is in the mail and that order will go out on Monday (I had an error in the address that I couldn't correct at the Post Office). All US orders are expected to be delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday. If you want your tracking number, message me with your town and zip code.

View attachment 240307

Ditto—Theresa....thank you for doing all the leg work. You’re the bomb-diggity...😁

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Thank you, Theresa for your hard work and diligence! I'm looking forward to receiving it!

·
Trigger657
715 Posts

View attachment 240307

I would like a calendar if possible. How do I pay for it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts