Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a Calgon Bra for our car, and now I'm interested in the Mirror Bra. Does anyone have the mirror bra, and is it worth it.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I've had lots of bra's for my cars over the years, but never a Mirror Bra. Sounds like a great idea for maybe long trips....those mirrors get hammered with bugs, gravel and whatever goes flying by at 75mph....seems like a good way to protect them.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,729 Posts
I've had lots of bra's for my cars over the years, but never a Mirror Bra. Sounds like a great idea for maybe long trips....those mirrors get hammered with bugs, gravel and whatever goes flying by at 75mph....seems like a good way to protect them.

Those look like a great idea, thanks for the pictures Susie.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have been interested in a Bras as well. From what I have read as long as you dont leave the bra on your car and only use it on longer trips then you should be ok.

I have heard they can do more damage then good.

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
not a big fan of bras...in any form for that matter!!!! lol

if you bought your car to be concerned only about resale value then perhaps...but I bought it for me. If I want to sell it after the rocks have chipped away at the nose, I'll throw a bra on it then for the new owner! just my opinion of course.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts