Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the search function and didnt find this addressed anywhere on the forum.

Can you install 2019 Scat Pack wide body flares on a 2017 Scat Pack?

I need to get some bigger tires under this thing. I've seen what's offered in the aftermarket and I believe I'd rather have stock flares if they will fit.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,567 Posts
I have seen pictures of them off the car and I believe you will need different front fenders because of the way they attach, you will also need new front side markers. Not sure about the rears.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The front is an easy bolt on. The rear needs to cut the fenders. I met with a company at SEMA who make carbon fiber wide body. Can do s complete kit for roughly 5 k. That's front splitter, 4 flares, rear valence, fender extensions, and side valence.
I will probably purchase in spring to install on mine

·
The Baron
585 Posts
The front is an easy bolt on. The rear needs to cut the fenders. I met with a company at SEMA who make carbon fiber wide body. Can do s complete kit for roughly 5 k. That's front splitter, 4 flares, rear valence, fender extensions, and side valence.
I will probably purchase in spring to install on mine
Did you look at the picture I posted above?

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
I just find those, contacted the seller and asked him a few questions. He was kind enough to reply and gave instructions regarding his product his product. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/113605605662
I have to admit that i am curious about them. The fit seems good, no need to drill holes, and they add about and inch to the fender. They do not go as low as the OEM on a wide body but they are aligned with the bumper/fender gap and end equal to the side skirts. I am still undecided , i do love the Phillips one too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Let me know if you want the carbon fiber body kit. I am going g to be installing on my hellcat hopefully this fall. I have an account with the company producing the kit. Should be able to get for around 4 k to 4500

1 - 10 of 10 Posts