Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got these off of e-bay they are suppose to be hi-temp vinyl so should hold up, only thing I wonder if they will hold up well during car washes , might have to clear coat them although most forums I have read say they hold up in car washes as well guess I will find out real soon...

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got it turned on now , but this weekend I tried and their 24/7 desk claimed that only the agent could move it from storage into active on the policy... Talked to my agent Monday and he was dumb founded as to why they would not do it...Also took the car thru the car wash and the decals held up and still look good!

·
Registered
8,516 Posts
I got these off of e-bay they are suppose to be hi-temp vinyl so should hold up, only thing I wonder if they will hold up well during car washes , might have to clear coat them although most forums I have read say they hold up in car washes as well guess I will find out real soon...
Thank you for the information and enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.