Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my 09 RT last Monday, it was raining. was able to drive it a little last week and Saturday.
forecast for snow Tuesday so I took it to the race shop Sunday, more room there.

I am getting familiar with it to a extent, the radio is a trip, never had anything like that before.

question, I stopped to pick up some tools yesterday and noticed a red light flashing on the dash, I didn't have the fob with me so I didn't dare to open the door.

what is that red light for?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Yea, you must be in the U.P. Lower peninsula just got rain except closer to the straits. I know this winter seems it does not want to let go.

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
We had a few light flurries in central PA the other day but not enough to make me put my Challenger away, well ok it was in the garage LOL. Hang on summer is coming, at least that's what people keep telling me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no yooper here, South West MI
we get lake affect snow, not as bad here as next to Lake Michigan though.

Tuesday at around 7-8 PM it covered the ground with snow and below freeing. most melted off the next day.

Rain today, maybe someday soon I'll bring it back home. it is only 2 miles from home in a warm shop :smiley_thumbs_up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts