Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a 2012 Challenger RT Classic with Interior Group Package by Mopar but did not receive the OEM car cover that was included in the package. Looking for the exact cover (and the OEM part number) so I can have the complete car and package. Please offer the part number.....Dodge now offers two different covers...so the proper cover can be purchased.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,566 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,858 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SXT Plus
4,303 Posts
Welcome from Ohio, Have fun with that ride.
download (27).jpg

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,344 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Oswego!............My option package came with the custom fit car cover (2010 R/T).
Part # 82212414. Hopefully this will help you narrow it down.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello and Welcome from Oswego!............My option package came with the custom fit car cover (2010 R/T).
Part # 82212414. Hopefully this will help you narrow it down.
Thanks for the reply. But I need to know if that part number/cover is the same one that came in the 2012 RT Classic Appearance Package. Maybe someone else has a RT Classic that came with a factory cover and can confirm your part number....Please! Again thanks for the info.

·
They see me rollin...
1,276 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Mopar oem part # 82211328AB

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,380 Posts
Purchased a 2012 Challenger RT Classic with Interior Group Package by Mopar but did not receive the OEM car cover that was included in the package. Looking for the exact cover (and the OEM part number) so I can have the complete car and package. Please offer the part number.....Dodge now offers two different covers...so the proper cover can be purchased.
Not sure I have part # for that, but I have a cover that fit my 2013 Challenger and also my 2016 Challenger. It is the Mopar Challenger cover. I am not sure of the difference in the two, you might want to ask your dealer. Of course, most of the time they are clueless.:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not sure I have part # for that, but I have a cover that fit my 2013 Challenger and also my 2016 Challenger. It is the Mopar Challenger cover. I am not sure of the difference in the two, you might want to ask your dealer. Of course, most of the time they are clueless.:D
They have been little help. They say they have been researching all 3 covers/part numbers but still am not sure which one my 2012 came with

·
Registered
22,905 Posts
Welcome from PA.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Good luck with the cover and welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you. Yes the exact part number on my missing car cover is still up in the air but I appreciate the interest from the forum on this issue.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts