Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday my family attended the annual Fur Trade Days car show in Chadron, NE. I entered JZBLBBY, my husband entered his 1985 gold/brown Chevy Truck and my son entered his 1976 green & white GMC Truck. It was a little hectic at first! But so much fun as a family!!
I let the guys enter the competition, I just entered as non-judged this year, after winning last year. I love to show my car and visit with other competitors. A friend from Rapid City entered his red R/T Challenger, so it was fun to have another Challenger around!!! I enjoyed the positive comments about my car, especially lots of good comments about the color.
I saw many old friends that attended the show and have a pic with my old friend's daughter. Also got to visit with the lead singer of a rock band famous in this area in the late '70's. He stopped checked out my car, and noticed that I had their only recorded album displayed in the back seat. Good to see him again!
Here are the pics:

Attachments

Reactions: wyo.hemi

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I was waiting for this post Betty! Great pictures as usual, and looks like you all had fun. i still think you should have entered you car.....it would have won hands down!! :smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,694 Posts
Very pretty spot, great pictures.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When this show started about 6 years ago, they always had it downtown. Well, in 2012 during the drought it was a 100 degrees at 11:00 a.m on the day of the show! Needless to say no one showed up! So last year they moved it to the park. This is a big beautiful park with lots of shade. So much nicer, and the attendance is way up.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Beautiful Pics! The countryside enhanced the experience so much more! It's great when you can connect with friends at these times as well! And the idea that it can be a Family experience is icing on the cake! Thanks MommaBetty! Enjoy the Journey! Lou.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts