Premium Member
24,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: HemiMetal

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
11,033 Posts
Good set of videos. Mike Phillips (the presenter in the vids) used to work in the same capacity for Meguiars five years ago. I had the opportunity to meet Mike in 2009 when I attended free beginning and advanced detailing classes hosted at Meguiars in Irvine, CA and instructed by Mike.

He is still appreciated at Meguiars for his role in helping to grow the Meguiars brand and for launching Meguiars Online, a forum for auto detailing enthusiasts. Mike's philosophy as admin of that site was to keep it friendly to members of all skill sets, from beginner to pro detailer, and that philosophy continues to this day. It's a philosophy he continued when he went on to manage Autogeek Online.

For anyone who's ever had an interest in learning automotive detailing, I recommend either forum. You will find both sites have much in common with the Z.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,887 Posts
I like Autogeek. I purchase stuff from them a few times a year. :smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,957 Posts
I have been using Pinnacle liquid Souveran this last year and it is an awesome wax.I have also been using the straight line wax on method.It does not last as long as a paint sealant but out shines it 2 to 1.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Great forum and store. Love AutoGeek!!

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Great info. I purchased my random orbiter polisher from them.:smileup:

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Great info. I purchased my random orbiter polisher from them.:smileup:
I just knew you were "detail" oriented by the blue tape at the track. I'll do the same thing when I go:smileup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.