Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is up challengers and challengets? I'm new to the forum and owning a challenger. It's a 14 RT black top edition and I must say I will never drive another muscle car again in my life. So if anyone is willing to help with suggestions about upgrades and forums then I will love the advice.

Here's what I have now.
Cervinis is ram air kit (fully functional)
H & R lowering springs (not installed)
Catch can

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
22,668 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,694 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Pa.!!! Enjoy the site!!!! :smileup:

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome from S Florida..Glad you love your new car..Place is great for info and the people are friendly too..Lots of places here to check out..Dont forget if you like this site,Feel free to support this site like many of us do..There isnt a better site then this place for Challenger owners and a few laughs too..Thanks

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,621 Posts
Welcome from Northern Virginia. You will find a lot of helpful advice and many friendly people.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow!

Thanks for all the welcomes. I can tell I am going to like it here. In a few days I will post some pics on a sunny day and update the info center. Thanks a lot challengers and challengets. I already feel like I am home. :smileup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts