Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a co worker of mine asked about getting a new sports car he ask Camaro or Challenger and yea he fell in love with the chally, to the point he has fever waiting to drive it got some wheels on and flowmaster and lots them, Im trying to get him to sign up on the site :smileup: just know we have a pcp running around with us now.

·
Registered
144 Posts
He made the right decision,
I had two Gen 5 Camaros, 2011 and 2013, they are curvy sexy bodies, but not the most comfortable car for good sized men (I'm 6-2, 260)
The Camaro is a different beast, futuristic, very modern look, lay down way low seating, no useable back seat, no visibility, looks great not as practical.

The Challenger has that classic 70's muscle car look and feel, winner hands down

·
Registered
199 Posts
So a co worker of mine asked about getting a new sports car he ask Camaro or Challenger and yea he fell in love with the chally, to the point he has fever waiting to drive it got some wheels on and flowmaster and lots them, Im trying to get him to sign up on the site :smileup: just know we have a pcp running around with us now.
What the he** is a chally? lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts