Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
i have found that most journalists have no clue as to what they are reporting on. its not like back in the day that you had journalists who were knowledgeable about what they were writing about. nowadays, they all try and be experts on anything and everything and pretty much booger whatever they are writing about. but, nonetheless, we beat the bowties and ovals of the car world. bahahahaahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
1,677 Posts
Dodge Challenger pulls ahead of Ford Mustang in American muscle car sales race
The Chevrolet Camaro can't keep up

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,118 Posts
The Camaro died for me once they mutated the retro version. They should have left it alone, but that's just part of the reason that our cars are what they are today. That, and you can still fit anyone older than a 6 year old in the back seat!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've been thinking about buying one of the last model year of camaro as long as it's a 2024 or later. My challenger will be paid off in June 2024, if I don't pay it off early. I told my wife when it gets paid off I'm gonna buy the last model year camaro and keep it and the challenger til I die and then our two boys can fight over who gets the scat pack.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Don't be surprised the Camaro goes full modern-retro. They have tried for so many years building a car that looks like a cross between a UFO and a woman's shoe. Epic Fail.
They may just make the thing look like a 69 and sell tons of them to thousands of mullet heads. The blueprint has been proven by the Challenger.

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
unless the death of camaro will be like the last time they killed the camaro. wait a couple of years, michael bay will make another transformers movie, sneak the show car in there and presto! sales champ for a couple of years

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Of course, he (along with other publications) always mention that the Challenger is "old" (introduced in '08)
"why change a good thing!"
Right they made the Box Mustangs from 79 - 93 that's a 14 year run. The Funny thing was the LX was faster then the GTs cause they removed a ton of think plastic ground effects panels off the body. If you wanted to save money buy the Mercury Capri back then.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Don't be surprised the Camaro goes full modern-retro. They have tried for so many years building a car that looks like a cross between a UFO and a woman's shoe. Epic Fail.
They may just make the thing look like a 69 and sell tons of them to thousands of mullet heads. The blueprint has been proven by the Challenger.
Not happening they are going Millennial Soccer Mom

21 - 30 of 30 Posts