Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Insider Car News

Best 2014 Cars for the Money

Few people like to throw money away, even if they have plenty of it. When you are looking for good value in a vehicle, it often is not easy to sort out which models provide a relatively good return on your investment. Value is measured in many different ways, including low vehicle depreciation, rich features, and strong performance versus comparably-priced models. The following list acts as a solid guide for car shoppers, supplying 7 different vehicles for a variety of budgets and lifestyles that also give buyers loads of value for the money they spend.

1. Dodge Challenger – MSRP from $26,295

When it comes to muscle cars, the Challenger is the best value for your dollar. At 36 months the car retains an estimated 60 percent of its initial value and at 60 months it retains 50 percent of its value, according to Kelley Blue Book. Unlike rival pony cars like the Camaro and Mustang, the interior of the Challenger is downright cushy, making it the perfect car to take for an epic road trip. The car also leverages modern technology in a myriad of ways. The multi-link rear suspension provides a comfortable and sure-footed feeling, even on bumpy roads. For those who crave performance, there is the legendary Hemi V8 engine that turns the capable muscle car into an all-out monster, without sacrificing the modern comforts and conveniences, making it a car you will not dread to drive regularly.

:smileup:

The other 6 cars (in order) are: W GTi, Honda Odyssey, Chevy Volt, Corvette, Tesla Model S, and the Toyota FJ Cruiser.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,410 Posts
Seems to be a lack of Ford Models. What happened to them????

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
That right there pretty much sums up why I love this car! Key words for me....value, perfect car, comfortable, sure-footed, legendary, monster!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
No wonder we get so much attention! :D

Here's my favorite sentence :smileup:

For those who crave performance, there is the legendary Hemi V8 engine that turns the capable muscle car into an all-out monster

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
That right there pretty much sums up why I love this car! Key words for me....value, perfect car, comfortable, sure-footed, legendary, monster!!
^^^ X2!!! :smileup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very cool. I just traded my Mustang GT for my 2014 Challenger a few weeks ago. Seems like I made a good trade (for once in my life!).

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Very cool. I just traded my Mustang GT for my 2014 Challenger a few weeks ago. Seems like I made a good trade (for once in my life!).
Mustang GT's are cool cars, but the Challenger will make you an instant Rock Star! Get ready for a LOT of attention!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The story summed it up for me. I started calling mine "The Monster" before I read the article. "If the shoe fits . . . wear it " :smileup:

Thanks for the Reps!

·
Premium Member
12,526 Posts
Can you say "HEMI"? Best commerical ever..... long live the Challenger !! Had a 71 Shaker and our new 14 that just joined our stable of 08 Charger RT/RT and 2011 Ram 1500 Outdoorsmen HEMI just seems to make all things right in the world...Obama care excepted...

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Unlike rival pony cars like the Camaro and Mustang, the interior of the Challenger is downright cushy, making it the perfect car to take for an epic road trip. The car also leverages modern technology in a myriad of ways. The multi-link rear suspension provides a comfortable and sure-footed feeling, even on bumpy roads.
Though many musclecar buyers place performance foremost, many others (including us Z members) know that the Challenger is the most practical and comfortable of the bunch and is the best car when it comes to long road trips.

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Wow, glad to see the Challenger finally getting an appropriate write up, but something that we have know all along. :smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,478 Posts
Just goes to show how intelligent ChallengerForumZ members are! :smileup:

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,621 Posts
Just goes to show how intelligent ChallengerForumZ members are! :smileup:
Yes, we are - far more intelligent than this guy...

·
Registered
83 Posts
I don't get extra attention, not that that was my motivation to begin with...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts